Dewi Persik

by IndoBugil Club | 9:50 AM in |

Dewi Persik photosDewi Persik pictures
Dewi Persik bugilDewi Persik telanjang

Dewi Persik Photos, Dewi Persik Wallpapers, Dewi Persik Pictures, Dewi Persik ImageDewi Persik Photos, Dewi Persik Wallpapers, Dewi Persik Pictures, Dewi Persik Image

I was born with the name of Dewi Agung Murya .. only this time I better known by the name of Dewi Persik. I was born in a small town in East Java, Jember place in the city, on 16 December 1985.

I am the youngest child of 4 brothers. And I was a mother of a child who is a little angel for me. Son named Gabriel. My husband called Jamil saiful but I have been divorced. I am now still waiting for my future

At this time my career as a vocalist and some time ago I began to dive in the world Action. Some titles have been wide-screen film starring me, among others, the latest film Kutunggu Jandamu. I also had a starring fairly successful sinetron entitled Dream Manis

0 comments:

Asian Photos Sexy, Indonesia Sexy Bikinis, Asian Models Bikinis, Yoko matsugane, Aki_Hoshino,Ayame Mizusawa,Eiko Koike,Kelly-Hu,Kyoto-fukada,Maria Ozawa,Mikie Hara ,Yukie Kawamura, Aura Kasih, mulan jameela, Sarah Azhari, Ayu azhari, Vj Marissa, Abg Sexy, Models Sexy Bikinis, Luna Maya, Happy, Julis Perez, Dewi Sandra

Foto Artis Indonesia

Add to Technorati Favorites